Arthroscopy Surgeon in Shivaji Nagar, Pune
What is an arthroscope?
What is arthroscopy?
Arthroscopy is a procedure used for joint conditions. Originally, arthroscopy was used mainly for planning a standard open surgery. But with new tools and advanced surgical methods, many conditions can also be treated using an arthroscope.
The following are the conditions most frequently discovered during an arthroscopic procedure:
- Inflammation. This includes the lining (synovium) of the knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, or ankle
- Injuries. These include the following:
- Rotator cuff tendon tears, impingement syndrome, and recurrent dislocations in the shoulder
- Meniscal (cartilage) tears, chondromalacia (wearing or injury of cartilage cushion), and ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) tears with instability in the knee
- Pieces of loose bone or cartilage. This is particularly in the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, or wrist.
Always see your healthcare provider for a treatment recommendation based on your condition.
Dr. Hrishikesh Patkar is working as a Consultant in Arthritis, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy and Joint replacement at OrthoKinesis Bones & Joint Clinic. Get rid of Arthroscopy problems by taking effective treatment from one of the famous Arthroscopy Doctor in Shivaji Nagar, Pune , Dr. Hrishikesh Patkar.
Need Help !
+91 9529 996 513
We will happy to help you !
Need to do orthoscopy?